The Seattle Erotic Art Festival and our great educational programs are underwritten by you. Please consider making a donation and becoming part of our sex positive mission.
We are a 501c3 nonprofit and your gift makes a meaningful impact, allowing us to foster sex positive culture through education, outreach, arts and more. Please join us and help us achieve our far-reaching mission and long-term goals.
Your donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by the law.
Types of Donations
- Directly strengthen our mission to promote the many ways sex is beneficial through education, outreach, the arts, advocacy, and research programs that serve the public.
- Support our organization and mission through non-cash donations of products, services and more.
- Honor your friends and family with a gift in their name, for birthdays, holidays, weddings, celebrations, or other meaningful milestones in their lives. Once your donation is received, the Foundation will promptly send a card to the honoree or family acknowledging your gift, if desired.
- Commemorate a friend or loved one with a gift that supports a cause that was deeply meaningful to them. Once your donation is received, the Foundation will promptly send a card to the honoree or family acknowledging your gift, if desired.
- If you would like to donate $250 or more to the Seattle Erotic Art Festival, you may wish to consider becoming a member of the Art Activist Society to receive special benefits for your gift. (Note that tax deductible benefits are reduced when receiving rewards in exchange for your donation.)
How to Make Your Donation
- Mail us a check to FSPC 1037 NE 65th Street #356 Seattle, WA 98115. Use the memo field to denote if this is an honor or memorial gift.
- Call us at (206) 229-2185 and give your information by phone, including details of an honor or memorial gift.
- Contact us — to discuss in-kind donations.
Honor and Memorial Gifts
Celebrate the life of a friend or loved one by making a donation to the Foundation in their honor or memory. A donation to the Foundation is a thoughtful way to honor someone whose life has been impacted by our mission. Your donation will help change lives and create a more open and tolerant world, by supporting education, outreach and celebration of our human sexuality.
Once your gift is received, the Foundation will promptly send a card to the honoree or family acknowledging your gift, if desired.
Support via Online Purchases
There are many places that reward you for shopping online with them by giving a percentage of your purchases to the charity of your choice. As a 501(c)3 charitable organization, the Foundation qualifies for these programs. Make sure to designate the Foundation as your charity when using these programs.
AmazonSmiles is directing 0.5% of purchased items to qualified not-for-profit organizations, which includes The Foundation for Sex Positive Culture. This is an easy way to support the Foundation, all you have to do is use a slightly different URL when shopping Amazon.com.
Go to http://smile.amazon.com/ch/20-5824097 to specify The Foundation for Sex Positive Culture as your receiving organization. It is important to remember to sign into http://smile.amazon.com/ so that each purchase made benefits the Foundation.
With Giving Assistant, your purchases at 1800+ popular online retailers have the power to support our mission by helping us go further, and do more. It’s free! When you earn cash back using their platform, you can also choose to donate a percentage of those earnings to Foundation for Sex Positive Culture. It’s like changing the world with every purchase. Make your first donation using Giving Assistant today, and get first dibs on deals and coupons, in addition to cash back donations national chain stores!
Have your money go twice as far. Get a matching donation from your company!
Many companies match charitable contributions and your employer might be one of them. Your contribution to the Foundation could be doubled with a matching gift from your workplace.
Simply check in with your human resources department to learn how — it’s usually quick and easy!