Purchasing a raffle ticket is a fun and exciting way to directly support the Foundation’s programs, such as the Seattle Erotic Art Festival. This year we are doing it a little bit different in that you get to custom create your own experience AND there are multiples of some of the prizes! (Look for the asterisk that denotes that more than one winner can pick that prize.) There are only 1000 tickets available, so while supplies are limited, that also means your odds of winning are very good!
Tickets are $5 each or a book of 10 for $50.
Last chances to purchase tickets in person before January 5:
- 5 minutes before the December FSPC workshops on Dec. 14, 17 and 27 and January 4!
- During Library open hours
- At the CSPC Vendor Fair on December 13, Noon-4pm at the Library and Art tables
- Before the start of the FSPC Board Meeting (December 15, 7pm)
- Online via the Amazon Donation button on the upper right hand corner of this page (Remember to email us your contact info so we can fill out your raffle tickets for you.)
- Or email our director [email protected] so that you can arrange to purchase over the phone
There will be three winners chosen at random on Monday, January 5th. Each winner will be able to create their own unique experience from the list of possibilities below. Second Place will be able to choose 2 experiences; First Place can choose 3 experiences and the Grand Prize Winner gets to pick a total of 4.
Experiences of choice:
- Seattle Erotic Art Festival 2015 VIP tickets for Friday April 24 for two
- Seattle Erotic Art Festival 2015 Weekend Pass*
- Invitation for two to a special Festival brainstorming and planning cocktail party in January
- Cocktails & conversation with the Seattle Erotic Art Festival Visual Jury after the art is selected in February
- Ticket to A Black Tie Affair on March 14*
- One year Advocate Level Art Activist Society Membership
- Seduction 2015 VIP tickets for two
- Help curate the art showcase for Seduction 2015
- Deluxe Educational Package (Two tickets to every workshop we present in 2015)
- 10 tickets to any 2015 Foundation workshops
- A set of tickets to our 6 workshop sex and intimacy series scheduled in the first half of 2015*
- An Aphrodisiac Dinner prepared by an FSPC board member
- Breakfast in bed prepared by gourmand Allena Gabosch
- $50 Gift Certificate to Witness Bar
- Bondage classes by a variety of presenters
- Burlesque Classes by the luscious Jesse Belle-Jones
- A fire-play lesson by Seduction performer Tempter*
- A Boudoir Photoshoot or Photo Lesson with Jim Duvall*
- A Straight Razor Shave with pampering by Sophia, the Festival Director
Ticket sales started at this year’s Seattle Erotic Art Festival and will be available at our Library, at the beginning of workshops, and directly from our board members. If you would like to purchase a raffle ticket remotely, please email [email protected] and we will work with you to take payments online and over the phone.
Drawing will be January 5 ( so you can buy those tickets for holiday gifts!) Don’t miss this chance to create the Experience of a lifetime while supporting the Foundation and all it does!
Legal fine print: Winners must be 18 years of age at the time of the drawing. Employees of the Foundation are not eligible to win raffle prizes. Prizes are selected by winning ticket holders in this order: Grand Prize, First Place, then Second Place. This may result in winners being contacted after January 5th to select their prizes.
Featured photo by Scott Aitken from 2007 Seattle Erotic Art Festival.